Stayed here on a Sunday night in March and the place was really dead. We saw only a few other guests the whole time. Check in was quick (free using Marriott points) and the gentleman at the desk was friendly and helpful in recommending dining places. The lobby and breakfast area appeared to have been recently renovated. The room was adequate, nothing to brag about but just what we needed for a quick on and off place close to interstate 75. There were several dining options within walking distance. The Italian place recommended by the front desk was closed on Sunday so we drove about 1 mile or so and there were many options. Overall an average place, with delicious free chocolate chip cookies!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Marriott is perfect for business, weekend getaways, family, and leisure travel to Cincinnati. We're located in the Cincinnati North area just a short distance to restaurants, shopping, and movies. We are also just a short 15 mile drive to downtown Cincinnati, and walking distance to the CoCo Key Water Resort. All guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast every morning, and complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio