“St. Mark MBC Creation Tours” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville

Expedia.com Booking.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11440 Chester Road, Cincinnati, OH 45246 (Formerly The Hamilton Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #22 of 47 hotels in Cincinnati
Independence, Missouri
“St. Mark MBC Creation Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Looking for a great, moderately price, free breakfast and absolutely clean hotel with professional staff? check out
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville. You will feel every bit of a 4.5 star hotel.
Our group was amazed by the hotel's staff's quality of service and hospitality, not to mention the elegance of the hotel. Once you see the area you would think oh no, it is in somewhat of a secluded area, we walked and felt save. If it is a business or even a personal stay we HIGHLY recommend this hotel. After seeing where the other hotels were located we were glad we decided against staying at those facilities. Most reviews indicated being annoyed by the sounds from the freeway, NOT us NO one in the group complained. They were so grateful to the staff for, only 4 minor problems that was resolved right away.
Check it out for yourself. Our group is still complimenting the staff and the hotel establishment. I'm sure with a few teens and younger children we must have gotten on a few nerves, if they did you would not have known it the staff remained very professional throughtout stay.. Saidj and the breakfast lady...Ms. Jarvis is truly a jewel
Yours In Christ!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

87 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

As far as Fairfield Inns go, this is a good one. A bit overpriced; but that is the Marriott name. The rooms are clean. The staff very very nice and accommodating. The breakfast was as expected. Would I stay here again? Yes.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a family gathering. The rooms were average to good, clean and comfortable. We liked the 2 room suite with the twin beds for the kids. What really set this hotel apart was the great service. Every employee we encountered was friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. Instead of eating out with a large group, we ordered and picked up food to bring to the breakfast area to eat. As soon as the desk staff realized we were up there, a wonderful young lady came up to see if there was anything we needed. She got us plates, silverware, glasses and pitchers of ice water, definitely going above and beyond. The housekeeping staff was also very friendly and helped us with some extra towels to use at the water park next door as we had forgotten to bring ours. The gals serving breakfast each day were very nice and kept everything well stocked and had a great selection of items to choose from. This hotel's service topped many high end hotels that I stay at for work. Great job Fairfield Inn staff, I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Nairobi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

My daughter, granddaughter and I stayed here on 1/26/13 in a suite - room 119. Room was exceptionally clean. Was impressed. The person who cleaned the room before we got there, deserves some recognition. The other person who deserves recognition is Nathan Locklear, Guest Service Manager (who checked us in. ) Very nice and very professional. After checking in ,my daughter became ill. Mr. Locklear and another employee who was about to leave, directed us to an Urgent Care Center. They had map quest direction already in a binder. He made us a copy so we would know exactley where is was. Mr. Locklear and the other employee were most helpful. P.S. After we returned from Urgent Care, Mr Locklear ask how my daughter was. P.S. Nothing serious with my daughter - she felt better in a few hours.

Room Tip: Could not hear the traffic on the highway very much in room 119. After checking in,, Mr.Locklear, G...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Fort Myers, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Excellent desk staff. Property is typical Marriott; clean and nicely maintained. Nice Marriott bed and a clean bath. Was glad that the ac/heat unit allowed the fan motor to run because this hotel is very close to I-75. For some reason the big rigs found that they had to use their engine brakes as they passed the hotel. The sound came right through the walls. Didn't allow for a good nights sleep either night. The breakfast the first morning was a real mess as it appeared that an employee had been late to work. The second morings breakfast was as expected. Bottom line, if your a light sleeper like me you might want to find another, newer, location.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor closer to Chester Road
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Flora, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I had meetings in Cinci and in Dayton, so this seemed like a good place in the middle. I was not on property much due to the meetings I attended. Breakfast is outstanding, lots of great choices. Room was clean and comfy. They could dust the lamp shade a bit better. When I made my reservation I asked to be near the pool. It did not happen. I was on the 5th floor by the highway, at the end of the hall. Lots of road noise if your on that end of the building by I 75. The internet was not working during my 2 day stay. I asked for help in connecting. In calling the tech support number they could not fix it. Then a night worker came up and tried to get it to work and it would not connect. He thought it was in my computer. I found out the following day it was a regional internet outage and the entire hotel had no internet. Good thing I have a hot spot on my phone ! It was inconvienent. They did apologize, I realize internet outages can happen. I also had problems with my room key on check in and during my stay. They were polite and eventually the key would work. It would take 2 or 4 times for the door to recognize it should open. Not sure why this sort of thing happens. I was going to swim after my meetings, but I was so far from the pool. As a Rewards member, I supposed I should of said something, but my schedule was pretty full. I felt the water in the a.m. after breakfast and it felt decently warm and it was a nice sized pool. Some of the carpet in the hallways needs securing, there are bubbles in just a few places in the main hall. The lobby is very nice and I like how breakfast is upstairs in a loft area with a TV for morning news. Although it was loud traffic wise, it was nice to have easy access on and off I 75. I noticed there is an indoor water park next door, I think it was CocoBay. All the hotel workers were very friendly and polite.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, ask not to be near the highway, due to the truck traffic at various time...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Reno
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Last minute change of plans took us to Cincinnati for one night. Booked the hotel sight unseen on the phone with Marriott. Worked out fine. Great location, clean room, usual breakfast. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous.

Room Tip: Breakfast is on the second floor, a change from the usual Fairfield. Park near the side entrance, a...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel
Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio
Address: 11440 Chester Road, Cincinnati, OH 45246 (Formerly The Hamilton Hotel)
Location: United States > Ohio > Cincinnati
#15 Family Hotel in Cincinnati
Hotel Class:3 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville 3*
The Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Marriott is perfect for business, weekend getaways, family, and leisure travel to Cincinnati. We're located in the Cincinnati North area just a short distance to restaurants, shopping, and movies. We are also just a short 15 mile drive to downtown Cincinnati, and walking distance to the CoCo Key Water Resort. All guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast every morning, and complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later
Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville to your Saves list