My daughter, granddaughter and I stayed here on 1/26/13 in a suite - room 119. Room was exceptionally clean. Was impressed. The person who cleaned the room before we got there, deserves some recognition. The other person who deserves recognition is Nathan Locklear, Guest Service Manager (who checked us in. ) Very nice and very professional. After checking in ,my daughter became ill. Mr. Locklear and another employee who was about to leave, directed us to an Urgent Care Center. They had map quest direction already in a binder. He made us a copy so we would know exactley where is was. Mr. Locklear and the other employee were most helpful. P.S. After we returned from Urgent Care, Mr Locklear ask how my daughter was. P.S. Nothing serious with my daughter - she felt better in a few hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Marriott is perfect for business, weekend getaways, family, and leisure travel to Cincinnati. We're located in the Cincinnati North area just a short distance to restaurants, shopping, and movies. We are also just a short 15 mile drive to downtown Cincinnati, and walking distance to the CoCo Key Water Resort. All guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast every morning, and complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
- Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio