Excellent desk staff. Property is typical Marriott; clean and nicely maintained. Nice Marriott bed and a clean bath. Was glad that the ac/heat unit allowed the fan motor to run because this hotel is very close to I-75. For some reason the big rigs found that they had to use their engine brakes as they passed the hotel. The sound came right through the walls. Didn't allow for a good nights sleep either night. The breakfast the first morning was a real mess as it appeared that an employee had been late to work. The second morings breakfast was as expected. Bottom line, if your a light sleeper like me you might want to find another, newer, location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Marriott is perfect for business, weekend getaways, family, and leisure travel to Cincinnati. We're located in the Cincinnati North area just a short distance to restaurants, shopping, and movies. We are also just a short 15 mile drive to downtown Cincinnati, and walking distance to the CoCo Key Water Resort. All guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast every morning, and complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio