“In need of renovation, noisy at times” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11440 Chester Road, Cincinnati, OH 45246 (Formerly The Hamilton Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #25 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
Terre Haute
“In need of renovation, noisy at times”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

This was an older hotel that was in need of renovations. The rooms did appear to have been renovated except for the ugly orange metal doors. THe halls had very old carpeting and the stairwells contained renovation supplies. The room was equipt with WiFi, flat screen TV and a small refrigerator. The space for a single King was a bit small and I have to admit that I had intended to book the Residence Inn down the road but chose this hotel but mistake. The single elevator was very very slow.
My room was at the very end of the hallway which is usually pretty quiet. However, there were several large groups in hotel who were using the common areas and were loud outside my room. It turned out my room was right around the corner from the breakfast area--which these large groups were using as meeting spaces. I used the microwave to heat up some food I brought with me. The pool was nice and refreshing. For as hot as it was out, I was suprised it wasn't packed with people. There were however no more towels available--I got the last one.
The manager passed me several times in the hall and kept enquiring about the temperature in my room. The AC was working fine.

Room Tip: ask for a room away from the breakfast room if you want peace and quiet
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
FairfieldSharonville, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Mrs. Baker,

I am very sorry we did not provide you with a room on the high floor and away from meeting spaces. We value our rewards members, and should have more carefully chosen your room block. We have just recently finished some renovations that affected all of our public areas, exterior of the building and guest room bathrooms. In 2014, we will be completely updating the property! I am very much looking forward an opportunity to make our hotel shine.
Again, I want to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced while staying at our hotel. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to earn back your trust.

Brittany

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Stayed with my two daughters on the way to visit my parents. Clean and comfortable. Hot breakfast was fine. Serve was good. I do think it was a little over priced for the area. It was comparable to a nice Comfort Inn which seem to run about $30/night cheaper.

• Stayed June 2012
Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Needed a place to stay after night at Kings Island - very easy to find- clean, quiet and great breakfast - only stayed one night - but it was nice - about 15 minutes from Kings Island - but the price was better - than hotels closer. Right off I-75 - just north of Cincinnati.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Poinciana, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012

I was so pleasantly surprised with the Fairfield Inn north Cincinnati. We were back for a 50th anniversary party and reserved this because of the location. When we pulled up, we realized it was a fairly old hotel that we had visited years ago. But Marriot has done a great job of remodeling. Everything was clean and fresh. The rooms as a little small, but the beds are great. And the service from the front desk and everyone else was 5*. 'Continental' breakfast, had hot eggs, hash browns, waffles plus all of the standard fruit, cereal, etc. They have an indoor pool and a workout center. A very good value for a hotel in a handy location right by I-75.

Room Tip: You might ask for a room toward the front that is further away from the traffic noice - but it reall...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Findlay, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

We stayed here while at a swim meet. It was a good place to stay that had easy access to the interstate. It was close to other attractions as well. The Coco Cay water park is next door so it's a good option if you want to save money on the hotel room but can still enjoy park with a daily pass.

Downside was the sales manager. I booked a block of rooms for our team but she was extremely unresponsive and was only able to get the contract after I got the front desk clerk involved. Not what you expect from a Marriott brand hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
bbharrison78, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville, responded to this review, July 20, 2012
Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. I wanted to let you know that the Sales Manager that you reviewed is no longer with this hotel. I am now in the sales department and have over 10 years experience with Marriott Hotels. I welcome the chance to work with you! Please let me know the next time you are in town and I will take great care of you. Ask for Robb Harrison. Thank you so much.
Canton, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Average hotel for Marriott. Reasonable rate $99, clean rooms, very friendly staff. A little noisy next to I 75 and we had a room on the far end. Good breakfast, central location to N Cincy.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side nearer to lobby are away from the freeway.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

This is a fine hotel. Excellent service began with the lady at the front desk. The price includes a full breakfast..

Room Tip: This is a fine hotel with excellent service. We got it through Priceline for $50 plus taxes on a Su...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville

Address: 11440 Chester Road, Cincinnati, OH 45246 (Formerly The Hamilton Hotel)
Location: United States > Ohio > Cincinnati
Ranked #25 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
Hotel Class:3 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville 3*
The Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Marriott is perfect for business, weekend getaways, family, and leisure travel to Cincinnati. We're located in the Cincinnati North area just a short distance to restaurants, shopping, and movies. We are also just a short 15 mile drive to downtown Cincinnati, and walking distance to the CoCo Key Water Resort. All guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast every morning, and complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio

If you own or manage Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.