I stayed here twice in early 2012, both times we found it clean, friendly staff, and close to the locations we were visiting (downtown Montgomery, Jungle Jim's, outlet mall). While the highway is right next to the hotel, we were not bothered by the road noise. However, we are heavy sleepers.
They have just updated the hotel, so we found it to be very nice, with subway tile and marble in the bathrooms and large comfortable beds. However, it is an older hotel, so the rooms are small.
Overall, a great experience. Oh, and its NOT listed on the bedbug registry, and we did not see any bedbugs. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Marriott is perfect for business, weekend getaways, family, and leisure travel to Cincinnati. We're located in the Cincinnati North area just a short distance to restaurants, shopping, and movies. We are also just a short 15 mile drive to downtown Cincinnati, and walking distance to the CoCo Key Water Resort. All guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast every morning, and complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
- Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio