We stay in Sharonville numerous times during the course of a year to take the kids to Kings Island and CoCo Key Indoor Water Park. Of the three hotels directly surrounding the Water Park, I definitely prefer staying here.
-Fantastic complimentary breakfast buffet daily (take some extra milk / juice back to the room for the kiddos later! LOL!)
-Next door to the indoor water park
-Free business center with printer. (Came in handy printing discount tix for Kings Island and Restaurant.com coupons off)
-Shower head was great
-Affordable thru Priceline
-Old noisy air conditioning
-Patios aren't accessible
-Interstate noise and seemingly thin walls
-Door and lock were pretty shady. Appeared to have been opened with a crow bar at some point or other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North/Sharonville Marriott is perfect for business, weekend getaways, family, and leisure travel to Cincinnati. We're located in the Cincinnati North area just a short distance to restaurants, shopping, and movies. We are also just a short 15 mile drive to downtown Cincinnati, and walking distance to the CoCo Key Water Resort. All guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast every morning, and complimentary high speed wireless internet throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville Hotel Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati North / Sharonville
- Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn & Suites By Marriott Cincinnati North / Sharonville Ohio