“Right for us.” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #17 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Morehead, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel was very clean from the check-in desk to your room. and the continental breakfast was very nice and clean as well. i admire the cleanliness of this place compared to other hotels in same price range.

I guess the price is between $50 - $60 because of this. and the location is great as well. you can go to city center in 15mins and kings island is 5min.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Northeast, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for the excellent review. We take pride in our hotel and our staff enjoys what they do and it is a team effort. The staff of Comfort Inn hope that your next visit to Cincinnati will include the Comfort Inn and again we Thank you.
Southwest Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stayed at this Comfort Inn for one night and found it to be an excellent accommodation in every way. I made my reservation through the Choice Hotels Website and check-in was quick and easy. From the moment that I entered the Comfort Inn until I departed I encountered excellent customer service from every employee of this Hotel. I was instantly recognized as a Choice Privileges Elite Member which is not always the case. My room was very clean and the bed comfortable and well made. The breakfast had the usual pastries, cereals, waffles, juice along with eggs and sausage patties. Everything was fresh and the breakfast area was well attended throughout the advertised time. I can't say enough good things about the hotel staff, they were exceptional. I really enjoyed my stay here and will without a doubt stay here whenever I find myself in the Cincinnati area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Greg R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Northeast, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for the excellent review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay here and again our staff enjoys doing what they do and it shows. I will share this review with the staff and we look forward to seeing you again here at the Comfort Inn.
indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

This place was great staff very friendly room very clean great location this is the hotel we will stay at everytime we come to cincinnati the breakfast was real nice they had sausage patties eggs waffles i will recommend this to my family and friends when they visit kings island you can walk to mcdonalds white castle i could not believe how clean rooms were don't usually write reviews but had to on this place and nice price great place

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Northeast, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you for the excellent review. What I admire the most out of this review is the fact you do not respond or write reviews. We pride ourselves on our clean rooms and friendly staff and this shows we truly have a winning combination with our staff. Our staff thanks you again for the great review and look forward to seeing you again if in this area.
seneca falls, ny
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were on our way through Ohio when winter storm Saturn hit. We were forced off the roads by cops in Grove City. I called the reservations department and explained asking if we could change our reservation to the Comfort Inn we were sitting 5 ft from in Grove City. They told me Grove City had plenty of rooms but that in order for me to stay there I would have to pay again, I had already paid for Cincinnati. A cop who was with us at the gas station got on the phone and explained we had 3 kids and needed for our children's safety to be moved to the Grove City location. The lady told the cop,"Too bad" which made the cop VERY mad.

Thankfully a plow pulled into the station and the cop spoke to the driver who explained his route was well past Cincinnati. The cop rounded up people going that way and then lined us all up behind the plow and his patrol car. We crawled down the highway at 25 MPH for over 3 hours to get to the hotel.

Once we got there I have to admit the front desk lady was super nice and was very upset her company wouldn't do anything for us. The beds were nice and the room was clean. But I wont be staying at another Comfort Inn if they are so unhelpful to their guest caught in a force of nature.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Greg R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Northeast, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for the review. You really had a journey from Grove City. I do not understand the circumstances of why you could not cancel the reservation because I do not know how you made the actual reservation or have the information to look at the actual reservation. If it had been directly made to the hotel directly we would of cancelled the reservation. I'm sorry you had to endure the travel on such a bad night. Please if you ever travel this way again please call us direct to make the reservation and in a situation like that we will cancel the reservation without charge. Thank you from the staff of Comfort Inn.
Cincinnati
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

After reading the reviews, I booked this hotel for one night whilst traveling from Florida to Canada. Arriving late, it was a relief to be greeted with efficient and friendly service. The room was clean and more than met our needs. The location was convenient to restaurants and gas stations, as well as quick morning access to the interstate. Good value!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Greg R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Northeast, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for the great review and for staying here. Again this is why we do what we do and feel that our effort is being appreciated. We hope you will visit us again. From the staff of Comfort Inn Thank you.
Sandusky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Going up North from TN and wanted something North of Cincy and off I71 and this fits the bill completely. The rooms were large and comfortable, staff was friendly and breakfast was good and hot. This motel is close to fast food and chain restaurants, within walking distance, a definite plus. After sitting in the car enjoy walking to get something to eat! While we used points for our stay, the price was extremely reasonable. Will definitely stay again. Worth the price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Greg R, General Manager at Comfort Inn Northeast, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for the review of our Hotel. This review again tells us we are doing what has to be done to make your stay a most comfortable stay and if ever in the area again a repeat stay. And our remodeling has added to the your comfort. Again Thank you from our staff and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Been to Comfort Inn Northeast? Share your experiences!