A friend and I booked 2 suites (2 bedrooms in each suite) for a trip with our kids to Kings Island in July 2013. The hotel was dated, smelled musty and the pool is very small. The 2 bedroom suites only have one bathroom - expected a suite with two bedrooms would have two bathrooms. Additionally, the breakfast room was very small and could not accommdate all of the guests in the morning. Extremely crowded. We had to take our food and eat in the lobby. No hot food offered for breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel Cincinnati
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati
- TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.