My family stayed here as part of a free night through my Marriott Rewards points. We were visiting Cincinnati for my son's birthday and just need a nice place to crash, eat some pizza, etc.
For a small family, the Towneplace Suites was excellent. There was a small kitchen with stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, and fridge. Nice to be able to stash a cake, some drinks, and still make some breakfast the next morning. The bedrooms were nice, beds comfortable. The room decor was a little outdated, a lot of brass and plain wood, but I didn't notice any glaring issues. My son got to have his own bedroom so I know that was appreciated.
The continental breakfast was basic, but it had enough to make a family of three happy and able to get out the door quickly. Staff was nice, checkin/checkout was simple, and it was located in a good area with plenty of retail stores, grocery stores, and pizza joints. Would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel Cincinnati
- Towneplace Suites Cincinnati
- TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Cincinnati Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.