Family trip to the Cincinnati zoo was slightly a let down due to the lack of upkeep of this Marriott. We stayed for 2 nights only because it was too late to pack and go home. The indoor pool and hot tub were tied in temperature of teeth chattering and that was key in passing up way nicer more conveiently located hotels and after a long day at the Zoo a major let down both days the hot tub was "having technical issues " as numerous people in the lobby area were voicing their dissatisfying opinion were verifying we werent the only ones who was lured in with the promise of a relaxing hot tub to finish off the day. I myself called manager and was gave the option of one whole extended hour until checkout from noon until one for compensation. I asked why I would want to stay when the ammenaties weren't what was advertised upon booking. Upgrade your maintenance staff or turn on the hot tub heater or drain them and make a skate park.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel Cincinnati
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.