Just spent 5 nights here on a business trip - with 2 colleagues.
Pluses: Front desk staff, very friendly helpful and accommodating
Free Breakfast was adequate with several choices. Free WIFI was excellent. Rooms were very large, with 2 beds, and a lounge area and sofa bed - but not particularly cheap
Negatives: this suites hotel is tucked away off fields ertel drive about 1 mile from the shopping area behind a Lexus dealership in a remote business park. This means it's pretty impossible to walk to somewhere to eat - (especiallyfor a female at nigh). Ironically though, the hotel is located above, but still very close to the HWY - and the soundproofing of the windows was dreadful. On the 2nd night i got wet feet due to the aircon/window leaking in some way. Front desk were quick to relocate me - but i had noticed a musty smell in the room earlier and it's likely that this leaking was a longstanding issue. Room cleaning was mediocre - coffee pot and garbage not collected some days, and the fridge was the noisiest I've every encountered. Assume it is good value if you are filling the suite up with a family - but for a single traveller, i feel we could have done better.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel Cincinnati
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.