I stayed in this hotel about 6 years ago BEFORE the renovation and stayed again the weekend of August 24, 2012. Big difference! Back then, the wallpaper was peeling, the rooms smelled like mold and the lobby had cracked tiles.
Fast forward to last weekend, lobby was gorgeous and very clean. Reminded me of chain hotels in Germany. Breakfast was included in the price of the room and consisted of fruit, yogurt, toast, muffins, eggs, oatmeal, juice, coffee, cold cereal, sausages, jams, jellies, etc. Bed was very comfortable and linens were exceptionally clean. Nice, big TV, small sitting area with updated furniture (including a pull out couch). There was a mini fridge and coffee maker in the room. Big walk in closet off of the bathroom but no in-room safe (no big deal for me). Odd that there wasn't a fan in the bathroom, but I see that a lot of folks had that same complaint as well. The hair dryer is not mounted to the wall but instead it was on a shelf in the walk in closet, so you just have to look for it. AC unit is not the sort you crank up and down. There is a thermostat on the wall that you control your temperature with.
Employees were helpful and dressed well.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel Cincinnati
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.