We stayed in a two double bed with our 8 and 7 year old. We found the carpet in good condition and the room updated. Booked with AAA rate.
There didn't seem to be a fan in the bathroom, we thought that was strange. That being said we didn't bring it up to hotel, so it might not be fair to mark down for this.
The breakfast had a variety of choices and we were pleased with it. Our visit was during the summer, the option of the outdoor pool and indoor pool was nice. The only problem was the indoor pool area was really hot for those of us sitting out of the water and watching kids. They needed some fans or moving air for those days when it is hot outside.
We peeked in at the Drury and first impression was that it was really nice and we thought next time we might stay there. That being said I believe we would have paid an additional $30 a night. I think for the price range we were looking into this was a good deal and the hotel was fine.
It was a quick trip to Great American Ballpark and we liked that about the location.
The staff seemed quick to respond to our inquiries and needs.
Also there was no big sign coming off the main road, we weren't sure even when we got to Waterstone that the hotel was on the road.
Overall I wouldn't be afraid to recommend this to families who are watching their budget.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel Cincinnati
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Priceline so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.