First of all, we are loyal Marriott customers--and I am both disgusted and disappointed with Marriott Corp. for allowing a mess like this to be a part of their chains. At 116.00 a night, we should have a room that does NOT have the scent of dampness. The small fridge in the room should be in working order. The bed linens should NOT be ripped. The toilet, on which I place my delicate rear, should NOT be scratched. The tiles should be clean. The free breakfast that is advertised isn't even dog-food worthy! I have had better coffee on airline flights--and THAT is bad! I think, based on the clientele, this place could be doubling as a bordello as well! I had a feeling we were in trouble when we arrived and there was no sign on the small road leading us on here. Please do not stay here--listen to me--please! I rarely write an unfavorable review because my motto is " if you have nothing nice to say...don't say it at all". This case is different -- run to another hotel-this is the worst of the worst!
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Hotel Cincinnati
- Springhill Suites Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.