“Quiet” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Colonial Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Walla Walla
Colonial Motel
2279 East Isaacs Ave, Walla Walla, WA 99362   |
Ranked #5 of 13 hotels in Walla Walla
“Quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012 via mobile

For the price got to buy more wine. Quiet didn't hear any traffic easy access to airport winery's. Older but well keep. Friendly staff

• Stayed April 2012

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012 via mobile

If you like basic comfort and appeal, combined with low prices, this is the place for you! It is well maintained with TLC (tender loving care). A 'front lawn' grassy area makes an inviting community feel to this 1950's newly remodeled small motel.

• Stayed April 2012
Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

My daughter and stayed at this motel when we visited Whitman College. Although old-fashioned, the room was perfectly clean and comfortable. The owner was friendly and helpful, giving directions and suggestions. I would stay again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Walla Walla, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

I just started my job as a mail carrier and I am staying here at the colonial motel till I get an apartment in the area. I came in late my first night and`she left the heat on which was very thoughtful of her. Low weekly rates 36.00 a night more tv channels offered than your major chains. A homely feel here wood accent wall nice pictures on the wall extremely comfortable beds and fast running hi speed internet and best of all housekeeper wise its the same person the owner very friendly and trusting.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
olympia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

I stayed here for a week while working in WW. I researched hotels as I wasn't thrilled about staying in a cheap Super 8/Motel 6 or overpriced Holiday Inn. I decided to gamble on this place after reading reviews. I was even more pleased with this hotel than I expected. My room was a "smaller" room but still had a sitting area, queen bed, closet-type area for the fridge/microwave (and the fridge was a larger mini-fridge that actually worked!) and a full-sized bathroom with tub. The room was very clean, had ample lamps/lighting and a great micro-fiber reclining loveseat. Windows opened in the front room and bathroom. There was a Vizio flat screen tv and desk with free wi-fi. The wi-fi wasn't working one night and I just called and they were able to fix it. It took me a couple nights to get used to the bed, but it ended up being firm and comfortable (I have a memory foam topper on my bed at home, so I'm used to that). The maid service was great. The only thing that I even thought twice about was the shower temp - I couldn't get a comfortable water temp even moving the knob just a smidgen either way (too hot/too cold) but it's certainly not something that I would cause me to reduce the rating for this motel. I mostly took baths anyway. I would come back to this place and love to support a real mom & pop joint. It was also very quiet, which was great!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

Wow, what a gem. Small is beautiful. Owned and operated by a very friendly couple who take pride in the rooms and grounds. Only hesitancy in writing this review is that others will discover it and we won't be able to get a room on short notice (there's only 17).

Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Minneapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

The colonial looks very ordinary from the highway, but the room we stayed in, for $79 a night, was spacious, comfortable, and immaculately maintained. Two standard motel rooms had been converted into a large unit with a small kitchen, which came supplied with a refrigerator, microwave, dishes, and utensils. The two queen beds were very comfortable. Wireless internet access comes with all the rooms; ours worked well. The friendly proprietors are very knowledgeable about the history of the region. I highly recommend Mr. Ed's, next door, for a hearty breakfast.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Colonial Motel? Share your experiences!