Fischer Suites, Downtown Walla Walla Guest House

Saved Save
You added Fischer Suites, Downtown Walla Walla Guest House to your Saves list.
Fischer Suites Guest House

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Barbara B
Auburn, Washington
“Fischer Suites is the best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Lori Fischer runs a top notch establishment. We stayed on the first floor and I would not call it a suite - it's a huge apartment with all the amenities of home. We also went on a wine tour with Lori and had an absolutely fabulous time. She knows everyone and everyone just loves her! We went to a few places that were "by appointment only" - yet we were able to get in without appointments - as I said - Lori knows everyone and you can tell that everyone loves Lori.

5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
Sep 21, 2013
Thank you for you kind words, I went back to reveiw which unit you stayed in and all I had in my notes..."Suite 1, great guests, husband was sooo funny. Cheers, Lori
Paul W
Issaquah, Washington
“The best hostess in Walla Walla!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Simply the best place you can find to stay at in Walla Walla - Owner operator Lori Fischer has this place and The Fischer House B&B and also runs the top Walla Walla winery tour in town. She has excellent taste, knows everyone you need to know in WW and is welcomed by wineries who will open extended hours for Lori's wine tour guests. Combine that with her gregarious personalty and you'll have an absolutely great time at Fischer House or Fischer Suites - and don't pass up the best winery tour in the state. You'll have a great time.

5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: The warm hospitality of the owners Lori & Dennis Fischer. Dennis can play the piano while Lori serves fresh made baked goods and fruit.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 1, 2013
We always have great fun when you come to town. Always love having you and your wife and your fun friends. Can't wait to see you again, soon. Lori
Jen W
Phoenix, Arizona
“Close to downtown, well stocked, and like home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

Loved this place! My best friend and I could walk to all the great restaurants and wineres downtown, but had all the amenities to stay in and cook when we wanted. The linens were crisp and ironed (a rarity these days). The towels were top of the line, and the bathrobes and slippers were a great addition! We were lucky enough to get to meet Lori which made our stay all the more wonderful and memorable. She's a hard working lady with a big heart and fun personality. We hope to take her wine tour during our next visit!

5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location!
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 29, 2013
We loved having you, and will look forward to seeing you again and sharing a bottle of wonderful Walla Walla wine. Cheers, Lori & Dennis
Stacy V
Yakima, Washington
“Wonderful stay as usual!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

This is our second stay at the Fischer Suites and we can't say enough good things about it. Lori has done such a nice job with all the rooms at the Fischer Suites. They are cozy and comfortable and it makes you feel like you are at home there. The kitchen has everything you would need if you felt like staying home and cooking. Lori always has good breakfast options waiting for us as well. The location is perfect for either heading out to go wine tasting in the country or just staying around downtown Walla Walla and exploring the great shops and restaurants there. We recommend that you stay at the Fischer Suites--you won't be disappointed!

5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Cori S
Walla Walla
“A Wonderful Place To Stay In Walla Walla”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

We recently stayed at the Fischer Suites for a girl's weekend. Our group ended up booking the entire house. It was great! We really appreciated the rooms with king size beds . The entire house was impeccably clean and well appointed. We loved all the fun decorator touches that were inspired by the beautiful wine country location. Each room was stocked with items we really appreciate--hair dryers, toiletries, irons, cozy bathrobes and clean and high quality linens. It was so nice to be away from home and have the feeling of privacy in this great house. We also really appreciated the muffins/juice/yogurt/coffee int he kitchens before we set off for our day. The owner Lori is so accommodating. She made sure we had all the information about wineries and eating establishments in the area. Overall, just a great experience. We can't wit until our next visit. Thank you so much!

4 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Traveling group: Friends
Crystal G
Hayden Lake, Idaho
“Won't be going back :(”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

I stayed at the Fisher House a few years ago for a girlfriends birthday weekend and it was great. This last weekend we went with friends and stayed at their new property "Fischer Suites". I wish I could say it was the great experience I was expecting. The common areas of the property were nice, but our unit had some issues. We stayed in Unit #3 and the refrigerator cycled on and off all night with a loud noise that woke us every couple of hours. The linens in the bathroom were stiff and didn't smell fresh. The plumbing was really mickey mouse. There were all these part used toiletries out for use and that didn't feel sanitary. All the amenities in the room were old and had price tags on them from the goodwill. That all being said, the property was clean and bed linens were nice. Lori the owner is very nice, but clearly the attention to detail that I experienced at the Fischer House on my first visit a few years ago, wasn't there at the Fischer Suites. We won't be going back to these properties again.

1 of 5 stars Value 3 of 5 stars Rooms
3 of 5 stars Location 4 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Jan 29, 2013
I am so sorry your trip was such a horrible experience.
If I would have known at the time,
I would have made every effort to move you and to take care of you.

I can't do anything if you don't let me know and you felt the need to put it on this review.

Lori Fischer
kitteakat
Boise, Idaho
“What a WONDERFUL place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

My husband and I took a weekend trip to Walla Walla, WA labor day weekend. Having never been there, we were not sure where to stay, so as always I checked TripAdvisor! We actually could only stay 1 night (Saturday) and one of the bed 'n breakfasts on TripAdvisor I called (2 days before we were to arrive) to see if it was possible we could only stay 1 night (this place stated 2 nights to be booked on weekends or holidays, as alot of places in Walla Walla state I noticed) They told me they wanted to wait 1 more day and if no one booked the open room they had by Friday afternoon they would call me. I never heard from them, so I'm assuming it ended up being booked, but either way, I think a phone call would have been a nice way to treat a potential customer.
I came across the Fischer House & Suites on TripAdvisor and went to Lori's website. The pictures of both places looked gorgeous and she got good reviews! Lori also stated though the 2 night policy, but again, took a chance and called. Lori was MORE THAN HAPPY to let us stay 1 night! I was thrilled! We opted to stay at the Fischer Suites in room #2!
The house is beautiful and vintage looking from the outside. Lori gave great directions to the house and also how to obtain your keys for the house/your room since only guests of the Fischer Suites are on the premises.
When you enter the house there is a lovely foyer with a giant mirror and staircase. Our room was there on the 1st floor and it was like having our own apartment! It was immaculate and decorated in the nicest of designs!
The living room had a comfy leather couch and a glider chair and small flat screen TV. The kitchen was wonderful and had all that you needed to store anything cold you may have brought with in the fridge or you could shop if staying longer and cook there. Abundance of cabinets, microwave, stove, fridge, nice big kitchen!
The bedroom was cozy, I loved the decorations of vintage bird paintings and the brown and teal fabrics. The bed was super comfy!
And the bathroom...wow! So vintage! Just beautiful and Lori supplies linens and soap, really, really pretty.
The home is totally walkable to the historic downtown area of Walla Walla which is so great!
Thank you Lori for letting us stay at your wonderful Fischer Suites. If we ever return to Walla Walla, we most definitely will return to your place!

5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
Jan 30, 2013
Thank you for you kind words, we are so glad you enjoyed your visit and I hope you were able to take home a bottle or two of great Walla Walla wine.
See you again next time you come to town. Take care, Lori
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$450
/ Night
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Book this property
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
Response Time: Within a day
Calendar Updated: 46 days ago
$10,000 Peace of Mind Guarantee
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing