“best PIZZA in town” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pub
Walla Walla, Washington
“best PIZZA in town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Best pizza in town, sadly the service is slow, we go and support and enjoy ourselves, just don't go if you need in and out! You need to make sure you have extra time to wait and do not go with children who need to eat in a reasonable time after arriving. Love the place, and the owner, just wish they could find good efficient help!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Walla Walla, Washington
“Poor Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

A friend and I went and ate at Journeys and had some pizza, which was great. Unfortunately the service did not match the food. I ordered egg rolls for an appetizer, 10 minutes later, we were given fried pickles. I told the gentleman I ordered egg rolls and did not want fried pickles. He took them away and never returned with the egg rolls. Once the pizza was brought out, I asked where our appetizer was. He replied, "Oh I thought you didn't want it." Whatever, no big deal, the pizza was here and we were hungry. When I was paying the bill, I asked for some sort of compensation and he replied, "the compensation is that I did not charge you for the appetizer." Wow....Really....At this point I was completely over everything and was ready to leave. I will not be back.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Beijing, China
“Cozy little pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

This place has a decent sized dining room where they serve pizza, but didn't eat there. Their bar is small but very comfy. Their late night happy hour 9-11pm had great deals like $2 pbr $3 margaritas. Great for small groups large groups might have a tight fit in the bar.

• Visited July 2013