“Great Barbeque Every time!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of A Wing and a Prayer

A Wing and a Prayer
201 E. Main Street, Walla Walla, WA (Formerly Wing and a Prayer)
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 112 restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: Barbecue
Burbank
“Great Barbeque Every time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Consistantly good food with very resonable prices. Good for takeout too! Love their Barbeque Sauce! Nice people too....

• Visited March 2013

86% Recommend
Walla Walla, WA
“A wing & a prayer & a brisket & a full rack of ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

The best way to start a fight is to start discussing whose barbecue is best. Well, I wont say this is THE best but its pretty dog-gonned good. My wife & I share a full rack of ribs with their own home-made sauces. Its a long way to another good barbecue restaurant around here but if you try this place you can save yourself a long drive and you will find the food just as good. So, save your gas and fill up here instead.

Visited February 2013
Portland, Oregon
“Pretty good BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Recently spent a night in Walla Walla on a short road trip and, after checking our stomachs and the reviews here, decided that BBQ sounded good. I chose the brisket dinner ($10.99) and my partner had a 1/2 rack of baby back ribs ($16.99) and both came with two sides.

My brisket was lean but tender with with a heavy smoke flavor, just the way I like it. The sides I chose were BBQ beans and cole slaw. Both were good, though the beans were just a little on the dry side ... a little more juice would have been appreciated. I would definitely order this combo again. 5 stars.

My partner's ribs (which I sampled) were tender and tasty though a little too smoky for our tastes. We like a heavy smoke on the brisket but would have preferred a lighter smoke on the ribs. They were also a little on the cool side, though if we had asked the staff to heat them up a little I'm sure they would have been glad to do so. 3 stars.

We agreed that if we ever find ourselves in Walla Walla again, we would stop in here for more BBQ. Recommended.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Walla Walla, Washington
“Great Barbecue! Worth a visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Great food - their sandwiches are very good. Top notch barbecue. Worth a visit. Reasonable prices for a good meal

• 5 of 5 stars Food
USA
“Good food and owner in that affordable range WW lacks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Really nice owner. I had pulled pork sandwich and ribs. They gave me extra ribs, and the bread for the meaty pulled pork sandwich was so fresh. $11 for a great dinner. They just need to get wireless and keep their faith out of the forefront. They had a window decoration about Jesus which some might find odd for a restaurant. They have a right to their beliefs, but not all are Christians.

• Visited December 2012