“Chef's bushy beard not appetizing!!” 3 of 5 stars

45 Terminal Loop Road, 280 Boyer Avenue, Walla Walla, WA
Improve this listing
Ranked #46 of 112 restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: Italian
“Chef's bushy beard not appetizing!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was only negative due to the long beard displayed by the chef who was not wearing a hairnet over the long scraggly beard. All I could think about while looking at over the nice menu was getting that beard hair in my food. I'm sure he's a great cook and person but hair should not an issue with regard to food service. Didn't stay and eat due to this reason.

Visited October 2013

54% Recommend
Dayton, Washington
“MMMMMM-azing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The lasagna was served at a catered event we attended, it was so god, I had seconds, (that's rare for me and lasagna). Nice tasting sauce and copius amounts of fresh cheese, the only reason I didn't give 5 stars is they never seem to be open when we are in town, its located inside the airport but are closed whenever we go through there, maybe just bad timing on our part.

Washington
“Very Disappointed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We went in because we heard the food was good. Well, the staff were extremely unprofessional. The waitresses saw us come up and told the hostess not to seat anyone for awhile even though there were tables. We asked the hostess if we could sit at the bar/counter and share a bottle of wine while we waited. She told us no. That was enough for me, I don't care how good the food is. We won't be going back.

Visited February 2013
Walla Walla, Washington
“Good Italian Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Good Italian food, reasonably priced, & I have never been in there when it was super busy. The wait staff is always friendly. Service can be a little slow even though they aren't busy.

Visited November 2012
USA
“Very mixed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I had one great meal here and one really bad. Second time waitress ignored us and played with her cell. First visit chicken penne pasta was great.

Visited May 2012