“ABSOLUTELY THE BEST” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Walla Faces Inns at Historic Downtown

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Walla Walla
Walla Faces Inns at Historic Downtown
You added Walla Faces Inns at Historic Downtown to your Saves list
214 East Main Street, Walla Walla, WA 99362 (Formerly Walla Walla Inns, Downtown)   |
Offers & Announcements
Free Parking & WiFi!
Ranked #6 of 19 Walla Walla B&B and Inns
blaine, wa
“ABSOLUTELY THE BEST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

This place is so high end and affordable! Right downtown, beautiful furnishings, linens, everything. It was such a pleasant surprise to walk into such a wonderful place. Even had a sample bottle of wine for us! I'd stay here again in a heartbeat - and for more than one night. I really can't say enough good things about this place.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Seattle
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2010

While the space is beautiful, and the location is good (though anything downtown would be), the walls in these units are paper thin. We awoke in our room to the blowdryer/talking/cabinets closing in the suite next to ours, and it sounded like it was in our room. What's worse is that when I notified the owner of this, he was dismissive and callous. Sad to have a place that looks nice on the surface be a disappointment.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
WWInns, Owner at Walla Faces Inns at Historic Downtown, responded to this review, August 28, 2010
As in many cases, there are two sides to a story. As one can see from the reviews of Walla Walla Inns, Downtown, most people are very satisfied with our suites.

I received a phone call from our guest the morning they were to check out. The guest stated they had an unexpected situation and wanted to stay in their same suite for an additional night. I told him their suite was reserved for that evening, but we had another suite that was available. The guest asked the price and I told them it was a larger suite than they had occupied the past evening, and it was more expensive. However, I offered to discount the price because of their situation. The guest said the price was more than their budget would allow and they would look elsewhere. I told to them to please call back if they couldn’t find anything else.

A while later I received a phone call from our guests wife. She started to complain that their room was noisy and wanted to know what special compensation for an additional night I would give them. I told her that we had another room available, and I would be willing to discount it because of their unexpected situation. She did not think the discount was enough and threatened me with writing a bad review of our Inns on the internet. She mentions in her review that I was “dismissive and callous”. However, I think the more appropriate description was that I was “incredulous”. I couldn’t believe that someone was attempting to blackmail me in order to get a cheaper room rate.

Walla Walla Inns is a small boutique hotel. We provide luxury accommodations in two settings. We have our historic Inn in Downtown Walla Walla and our Inn at the Vineyard on our vineyard property. We have been operating these Inns for over four years. A large percentage of our guests are return visitors. Many of these guests request the same suite time after time including this same suite these guests occupied. We have never had another one of our guests complain about this suite.
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2010

The owners have thought of everything. Each of the suites are carefully and thoughtfully outfitted and laid out. They have spared no expense. You will not be disapponted with the luxury amenites and high end fistures/furnishings/ linens/bedding. It is like being in your own 5 STAR condo in downtown and laid back Walla Walla. I LOVE THIS PLACE. I would move in if I could. Roomy and comfy and what a great location and all have beds you will find hard to get out of.

Stay here you will not be disappointed. The keypad entry is great - no muss no fuss just enter your code and go.

The housekeeping staff is fantastic and works hard to ensure your room is prepared expertly.

TRuly one of the best places I have ever visited.

Enjoy!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled solo
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2009

We stayed in the "suite" I guess you'd call it. Room 6. I'll keep this short and sweet.. very excellent place. Great attention to detail, nice artwork on nearly every wall, the fridge had beer and juice plus snacks and a bottle of wine for us on the counter. super fluffy beds (might be a prob. if you need a hard bed), plush robes for lounging around, leather comfy couch. A little bit more money than other hotels but when you think about, either stay in this fabulous place or buy two bottles of wine on your wine tour.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Malone, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2009

This place is on Main Street in the downtown area of Walla Walla. There are great places to eat, shop and get a glass of wine within walking distance.

The rooms here are all like little apartments, each one is different. Well appointed, and modern. The bed was very comfortable. There was a great little gift basket in the room, and two coronas in the fridge, which was nice after 4 days of wine tasting, heh.
I was a little concerned when I saw the thermostat was under lock and key (while we were in Walla Walla it was 111 degrees!), but it stayed very comfortable in the room despite the high temps outside. The parking lot around back felt a tad sketchy, but we had no problems leaving our car there for a couple days.

My biggest concern was in the bathroom, the floor was pretty dirty just after we checked in. However, I believe this was a small oversight, because the rest of the room was spotless.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business

Been to Walla Faces Inns at Historic Downtown? Share your experiences!