My wife, two daughters and I were visiting Walla Walla. The room was nice and clean, beds comfortable and staff friendly. The breakfast includes different hot food as well as cold food. The hot food was different everyday and was decent, although the sort of bulk food thing you'd expect (e.g. uniform pre-made omlettes, etc.). The only real complaint I had is a personal one with many hotels where their hot water was made in a carafe that previously had coffee in it, so that you get that coffee water taste in your tea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest hotel in Walla Walla! The new Hampton Inn & Suites in Walla Walla, would love to have you as our guest! Our beautiful breakfast/ lobby area and gorgeous rooms will welcome you home after a hard day of work or play. Enjoy a nice work out in our fitness room, or relax in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Join Hilton Honors to make sure you get your points and miles! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Walla Walla
- Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla Hotel Walla Walla