The hotel is built on the western end of town, near Fort Walla Walla Museum area. It's a nice new facility with pool, nice amenities and comfortable beds. We had a good night's rest and were looking forward to trying the morning's breakfast buffet. This was certainly the most disappointing aspect of our stay here. Selection was limited and uninteresting, certainly when compared with other Hampton Inns I've stayed at before. Juice tasted watered down. Pastries stale. Wasn't worth the calories. We should have gone out to eat.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla Hotel Walla Walla
- Hampton Inn And Suites Walla Walla
- Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newest hotel in Walla Walla! The new Hampton Inn & Suites in Walla Walla, would love to have you as our guest! Our beautiful breakfast/ lobby area and gorgeous rooms will welcome you home after a hard day of work or play. Enjoy a nice work out in our fitness room, or relax in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub. Join Hilton Honors to make sure you get your points and miles! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Walla Walla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.