“Nice evening” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Seattle
“Nice evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Dinned here during Holiday Barrel Tasting in early December. Limited but varied menu and good wine selection. Missed the option of a cocktail before dinner as they are wine/beer only.

Service was good and we enjoyed ourselves.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

87% Recommend
Loma Linda, California, United States
“Terrible costumer service: pick somewhere else.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Walla Walla is a city with incredible people and equally good food. HOWEVER, this restaurant does NOT compare. I went to Brasserie Four with some friends while I was living in Walla Walla and actually working in the restaurant business. I am vegetarian so there were very few options, which is expected in a French restaurant. A friend and I split a unique pizza that was described as having Swiss chard on it and cheese. When the pizza came out, it was not at all what I expected and neither my friend or I could even eat it. I talked to the waitress and simply asked if there was anyway I could just get a simple Margherita pizza instead. She told me she would have to get her manager. However, instead of her manager, the sous chef came out. She acted insulted, and told me that there was absolutely NOTHING wrong with the pizza she gave me AND that if I wanted her to make me anything else, I would have to pay for BOTH. I was shocked and mortified that any restaurant of this caliber would treat me like this, ESPECIALLY in a town that I have grown to love for incredible costumer service and outstanding food. There are many amazing restaurants in this town that not only have incredible food...but you will also be treated to an incredible atmosphere and be treated as is typical from a Walla Walla native: friendly AND accommodating. Go to Saffron, T-Maccarones, South Fork Grill or Green Spoon instead. I would HATE for anyone to come to my absolute favorite town and be treated like I was.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, Washington
“What a Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

The food is unbelievably good and wholesome French style. Best French Fries I have ever eaten,wait staff so pleasant.Owner/ chef Hanna is always there keeping the standards high. Freshest ingredients, local whenever possible.Wish that I owned it. Eat there most nights when I am in town.

Visited December 2012
Des Moines, Washington
“Excellent food and family friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

We went to Brasserie Four for the first time with friends and our kids. We have 3 kids aged 2-4 between us all. We were delighted to have a table adjacent to a sweet play area they have set up for kids including an easel and various toys. That kept the kids quite enertained while we enjoyed dinner. The food was really wonderful with a delightful menu of country french food. Don't miss the Pommes Frites! Best fries ever!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sun Valley, Idaho
“Great for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is a low key brasserie (complete with a French flag in the window) that has good food and service. Onion soup, an actual baguette, lots of choices on the menu. I recommend it

Visited November 2012