We stayed at the Marcus Whitman Hotel in Walla Walla to attend the James Beard Benefit there on July 18th and 19th. Our stay was perfect. The rooms at the hotel are spacious and comfortable, the staff from the front desk to the maid service excellent, and last but not least, the food at the Marc exceptional. Walla Walla has a lot going for it and there are a number of top choice restaurants now but the Marc at the Marcus Whitman is right up there. Of course, the wine in the region is tops! In short, were made to feel at home at the Marcus Whitman and would definitely recommend it to the most discriminating travelers to Walla Walla!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 through a community labor of love, The Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center is a downtown Walla Walla landmark where history and luxury intertwine. The property was fully renovated in 2001 and restored to its original grandeur, while adding modern updates to provide a truly luxurious experience for today's traveler. The full grounds include a 127-room hotel with luxury suites, a state-of-the art conference center featuring grand renaissance ballrooms, six on-site wine tasting rooms, and the award-winning The Marc Restaurant - recently named "Restaurant of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - and The Vineyard Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marcus Whitman Hotel Walla Walla
- Marcus Whitman Hotel And Conference Center
- Marcus Whitman Walla