I started planning my wifes 50th birthday celebration 11 months in advance. The first person I spoke with at the Marcus Whitman was front office manager Jonathon Grant and he was so accomodating in helping me with reservations and allowing 3 other couples check into OUR room a couple hours early to help decorate and surprise my wife. It was an absolute surprise and success. EVERYONE at the hotel was so helpful and courteous. The accomodations were spectacular. The restaurant & food were outstanding !! For us this is THE only place to stay while in Walla Walla. We wont stay anywhere else when we return. Thankyou to all at Marcus Whitman for sharing my wifes special day and making it one she wont forget !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 through a community labor of love, The Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center is a downtown Walla Walla landmark where history and luxury intertwine. The property was fully renovated in 2001 and restored to its original grandeur, while adding modern updates to provide a truly luxurious experience for today's traveler. The full grounds include a 127-room hotel with luxury suites, a state-of-the art conference center featuring grand renaissance ballrooms, six on-site wine tasting rooms, and the award-winning The Marc Restaurant - recently named "Restaurant of the Year" by the Washington State Wine Commission - and The Vineyard Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marcus Whitman Hotel Walla Walla
- Marcus Whitman Hotel And Conference Center
- Marcus Whitman Walla