Morose receptionist. Asked for nonsmoking, arrived to stale smoke odors. Three squares of toilet paper with no extra in room. TV broken-called for repair. Repair never came. Light bulbs out. Dead bugs on bathroom floor. Freezing cold pool. Hot tub still out of service. Paid $75/night. Worth maybe $25/ night. Awesome location, but terrible inn.
- Also Known As:
- Walla Walla Vineyard Hotel
- Walla Walla Vineyard Hotel Walla Walla
- Walla Vineyard Hotel
- Walla Vineyard Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Walla Walla, right across from Whitman College, is the Walla Walla Vineyard Inn. Downtown restaurants, museums, wineries and shopping are located within steps of our entrance. The VA Medical Center is one mile, with other hospitals located within 1 mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, Fareportal , Venere, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Red Lion Inn & Suites Walla Walla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.