“Regular for dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Wilton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Bistro 7 is a trendy American comfort food restaurant and bar with an essence of sophistication and creativity. Our casual fine dining atmosphere caters to both the romantic dinner seekers as well as families with children. We provide lunch and dinner menus every day along with Sunday brunch, attractive children’s menu and appetizing small bites bar and cocktail menus. Our team of talented chefs work hard testing and perfecting recipes and creating innovative dishes that represent our modern American cuisine. Our passion is to provide a fresh, healthier approach to American comfort food by providing dishes made with organic produce from local Connecticut farms as much as possible depending on availability of seasons. Because we believe that local produce is healthier than buying organic from out of state or out of country sources, we planted a small garden on our property to provide us with whatever we can use for the restaurant. Our wines have been carefully selected by owner Breno Donatti who researched over 600 wines from farms and small wineries all over the world to fine the most artisanal, interesting, and unique blends for both the table wine drinkers and wine enthusiasts. Several of our wines are certified organic or bio-dynamic which are served by the bottle and by the glass. Our specialty cocktails are made with fresh juices and fruit and designed by our talented, creative bar team. We are large supporters of the Slow Food Movement and believe in the growth and support of local small businesses.
redding,
“Regular for dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

A favorite place for a local dinner wither as a couple of with friend. We love the atmosphere and enjoy the Avocado burger and truffle fries almost every time we visit. The chocolate mousse is a great way to cap off dinner. Service has always been good, prompt, and friendly.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ridgefield, Connecticut
“excellent choice for brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I ate here with my family this past Sunday and can honestly say it was one of the nicest experiences we have had. From the person who answered my call and made my reservation to the person who met us at the door to our waitress, everyone was very friendly and accommodating. In addition, the food was delicious . My kids who are picky eaters couldn't get enough of the pancakes and bacon. I would definitely recommend it as one of my top choices for brunch in the area.

Visited February 2013
nancyPsfriend
“one of those places”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

where the food looks amazing and then you wish it tasted as good. Seriously, the plate looks tremendous. I really enjoyed the fried goat cheese then the wheels came off the bus. My friend loves the place so I was trying to be nice, but my entree (sweet potato taco) was - well - yuck. My friend had the baby back ribs... I chose wrongly. I would have given them better scores if my waitress hadn't vanished for 45 minutes while I was really thirsty. I good place to 'hang out' and we stayed after dinner for sometime. I'd go for drinks again and will try menu again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Brunch at Bistro 7”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Very nice brunch. Good menu, reasonable prices. Food was hot and fresh. Good to know they do brunch. A nicer place than the local diner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wilton, Connecticut
“Really good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Came here for lunch and had outstanding sandwiches and appetizers. The avocado burger is a MUST try! With pancetta, cilantro sauce and manchego cheese, it was juicy and so creative. The burger itself though was what we were so impressed by. It was very fresh meat I'm assuming grass fed since it was so tasty. Crab cake Po boy was very good too. It's really filled with a lot of crab meat and you can tell it was made in house. We had the tapas spread to start. The eggplant caponata spread was fantastic! Bread pudding is also something worth trying. Overall, prices are very reasonable especially considering that it is a farm to fork restaurant. Very pleased with our visit and we will be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere