“Excellent as always. ” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Danbury, Connecticut
“Excellent as always. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Had an excellent meal here once again. The drinks were good, the corn chowder was amazing as was the tequila chicken. This place never disappoints. Highly recommended.

Wilton, Connecticut
“Always enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Always a smile and a warm welcome
The food and menu is creative ,tasty, and beautifully presented.

Looking to the next visit

Visited October 2013
Bethany, Connecticut
“Excellence Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We dined outside on their patio that had a real southwest atmosphere. The food and service was great. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to others. I will be returning to try other items on the menu.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
CT
“Outdoor Patio, drinks and tapas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I like having an early dinner here while waiting for the kids at their kung fu lesson. The outdoor covered patio and the incredibly fresh food is what this place is all about. We usually order a couple of mojitos with muddled cucumber (a drink so refreshing and delicious that I copied it at home) and four tapas between the two of us. Everything has been super fresh, creative and nicely presented. The drinks, though delicious, are a bit skimpy in size, so I end up having two when normally one would be sufficient. As we go quite early at 5:30, I cannot comment on the experience at a more normal dinner time. It might be wise to make a reservation to eat outdoors in case the patio gets crowded. I would not care to eat inside. The hostess is charming and all the staff seem to be speaking Spanish, which adds to the authenticity of the place, with its Mexican name.

Visited June 2013
Connecticut
“Incredible surprise....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

An unexpected visit to Wilton at lunch time enabled us to find this wonderful gem. As we drove by a shopping center, we noticed several restaurants listed on the marquee. We drove through the parking lot to check out the offerings and were charmed by the exterior of the Cactus Rose. We were seated right away and offered the opportunity to sit outside near the fireplace. Inside looked lovely, but the outside patio had several hanging baskets decorating it and was just so pleasant. We both ordered the Shrimp Burrito; they were served with a small but more than adequate side green salad with julienned carrots and jicama. Service was excellent (everyone was realllly nice!), and someone was around filling my water glass constantly! We were full in spite of not ordering any additional starters or sides. The prices seemed fine, considering this is Fairfield County!!! We will be back, even though it is more than a 1-1/2 hr dr for us; there are other items on the menu I would love to try, but I enjoyed the Shrimp Burrito sooo much...it might be tough to order something else....

• Visited May 2013