We had a king executive room, and were very satisfied. It was a little drafty, but the heater took care of that quickly. The breakfast offered a good variety of items and was clean. The whirlpool was great to use after being outside in the cold all day. We are very low maintenance guests, but the staff was very friendly when we did interact with them. Having a bar and restaurant in the hotel was a nice ammenity.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel And Suites International Falls
- Holiday Inn International Falls
- International Falls Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the heart of vacation paradise! Located on the beautiful Rainy River, you will have easy access to the wilderness areas of Rainy Lake, Voyageurs National Park and our international neighbor, Canada. Come, enjoy small-town friendliness and the comforts of home. Our experienced staff is committed to making your stay a pleasant and enjoyable one. The environment is warm and cozy, inviting you to kick back and relax. Whether inside our convention rooms or outside in our gardens, the Holiday Inn is always the perfect setting for wedding receptions, banquets, conventions, business meetings, reunions, and birthday parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, AmericInn Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites International Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.