This was a blind pick for me as the town was filled up for hotel rooms when we needed to stay. What a pleasant surprise. The room was spacious and had a small refrigerator and microwave. There was a modern flat screen TV and the bed was comfortable. The decor is a bit dated, but the hotel is very clean. No strange odors anywhere to be found. The indoor pool area was nice as well, my daughter reported the water to be COLD though. There is a restaurant on site that we did not try. The lounge was a nice amenity. They had multiple flat screen HDTV's showing various sporting events. Wine selection was limited, but they had several beers on tap including a local microbrew. All of the staff was friendly and helpful. All around this was a nice hotel and I will stay here again when returning to International Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the heart of vacation paradise! Located on the beautiful Rainy River, you will have easy access to the wilderness areas of Rainy Lake, Voyageurs National Park and our international neighbor, Canada. Come, enjoy small-town friendliness and the comforts of home. Our experienced staff is committed to making your stay a pleasant and enjoyable one. The environment is warm and cozy, inviting you to kick back and relax. Whether inside our convention rooms or outside in our gardens, the Holiday Inn is always the perfect setting for wedding receptions, banquets, conventions, business meetings, reunions, and birthday parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AmericInn Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites International Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel And Suites International Falls
- Holiday Inn International Falls
- International Falls Holiday Inn