My wife and i stayed at this motel last year. We had a very poor experience at this motel. My wife slipped and fell in our room's shower stall. She fractured a rib and punctured her lung. This accident was due to a complete lack of non-slip strips and/or bath mat. The owner of this facility refused to negate one day's motel room fees in spite of my wife's experience. The owner also removed all of our belongings and had them transferred to another room to accomodate another guest while i was visiting my wife in the hospital and without my permission. I strongly advise any potential guest to be aware of this motels total lack of concern for their safety/welfare!
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel And Suites International Falls
- Holiday Inn International Falls
- International Falls Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the heart of vacation paradise! Located on the beautiful Rainy River, you will have easy access to the wilderness areas of Rainy Lake, Voyageurs National Park and our international neighbor, Canada. Come, enjoy small-town friendliness and the comforts of home. Our experienced staff is committed to making your stay a pleasant and enjoyable one. The environment is warm and cozy, inviting you to kick back and relax. Whether inside our convention rooms or outside in our gardens, the Holiday Inn is always the perfect setting for wedding receptions, banquets, conventions, business meetings, reunions, and birthday parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, AmericInn Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites International Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.