“Thank You Holiday Inn of Internationa Falls” 5 of 5 stars

You added AmericInn Hotel & Suites International Falls to your Saves list
AmericInn Hotel & Suites International Falls
1500 Highway 71 Box 272, International Falls, MN 56649   |
A TripAdvisor Member
“Thank You Holiday Inn of Internationa Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2003

On July 23, 2003 we spent the night at the International Falls, MN.
Holiday Inn. We were very pleased. The room was clean. Service was good, and the food at the restaraunt was good.

We were told that if we went to Canada, we were not permitted to take a cooler with some meat across the boader. We asked if we could leave the cooler while we went to canada and they were very happy to accomadate us, even though we checked out, untill we came back.

After we had left International Falls and were about 50 miles down the road, we realized we had left 2 pillows in the room. I called them from Duluth and asked it they would send them to us and today they came in the mail. Thank you Holiday Inn of International Falls, MN.

If we ever get back to International Falls, there will be no question where we will be staying.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2003

I have stayed at many hotels including a few Holiday Inns, one being in Duluth the weekend before our stay at the International Falls Holiday Inn. I thought the quality of this hotel was less than apealing. I was treated rudely in the dining area. I asked for a tea bag. (which comes standard in most hotels with coffee makers in the room) They were going to charge me $1.75 for a TEA BAG. I questioned it and the hostess said, You don't think I would just Give you a tea bag. The extra mile or 1 cent tea bag would have keep me content. My next trip to the Falls will have me stay at the Days Inn! Also very humid in the hotel

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites International Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about AmericInn Hotel & Suites International Falls

Address: 1500 Highway 71 Box 272, International Falls, MN 56649
Location: United States > Minnesota > International Falls
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in International Falls
Welcome to the heart of vacation paradise! Located on the beautiful Rainy River, you will have easy access to the wilderness areas of Rainy Lake, Voyageurs National Park and our international neighbor, Canada. Come, enjoy small-town friendliness and the comforts of home. Our experienced staff is committed to making your stay a pleasant and enjoyable one. The environment is warm and cozy, inviting you to kick back and relax. Whether inside our convention rooms or outside in our gardens, the Holiday Inn is always the perfect setting for wedding receptions, banquets, conventions, business meetings, reunions, and birthday parties. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, AmericInn Hotels, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites International Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Americinn Hotel And Suites International Falls
Holiday Inn International Falls
International Falls Holiday Inn

If you own or manage AmericInn Hotel & Suites International Falls, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.