On July 23, 2003 we spent the night at the International Falls, MN.
Holiday Inn. We were very pleased. The room was clean. Service was good, and the food at the restaraunt was good.
We were told that if we went to Canada, we were not permitted to take a cooler with some meat across the boader. We asked if we could leave the cooler while we went to canada and they were very happy to accomadate us, even though we checked out, untill we came back.
After we had left International Falls and were about 50 miles down the road, we realized we had left 2 pillows in the room. I called them from Duluth and asked it they would send them to us and today they came in the mail. Thank you Holiday Inn of International Falls, MN.
If we ever get back to International Falls, there will be no question where we will be staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the heart of vacation paradise! Located on the beautiful Rainy River, you will have easy access to the wilderness areas of Rainy Lake, Voyageurs National Park and our international neighbor, Canada. Come, enjoy small-town friendliness and the comforts of home. Our experienced staff is committed to making your stay a pleasant and enjoyable one. The environment is warm and cozy, inviting you to kick back and relax. Whether inside our convention rooms or outside in our gardens, the Holiday Inn is always the perfect setting for wedding receptions, banquets, conventions, business meetings, reunions, and birthday parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, AmericInn Hotels, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites International Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Hotel And Suites International Falls
- Holiday Inn International Falls
- International Falls Holiday Inn