“Clean and free breakfast” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Southern Illinois
“Clean and free breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I stayed here with my son for one night before heading to canada on a fishing trip. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly and breakfast was free. Not bad for $75.

This is not a five star property, but was great value for the price. I will stay here again next year.

Stayed July 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

We had a very clean room (123) that has been remodeled and enjoyed this quiet motel. We had a great night's sleep in our large room with free wi-fi and microwave. The motel is also located right next door to a very good restaurant the Chocolate Moose.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Arrived late in the evening on a muggy night. The A/C didn't work in the room we stayed in. It was too late to do anything about it with sleeping kids so my wife and I had a restless night of sleep. Two nice queen beds that were comfortable with plenty of pillows. Some recent updates to the bathroom sink were a nice feature. One disappointment was that all of the motel room doors seemed to slam shut. I found this out starting around 530 am when people started to wake up and get going. The motel smoking area is on the front porch entrance of the motel which wasn't great. The front windows were open the night we arrived and smoke was blowing into the motel. Another disappointment was being denied use of the motel shuttle. I needed a ride into town because my wife had taken our car over to Canada for some business. I was told by someone at the front desk that the shuttle was really only for "their Train guys". I believe it is in bad taste and negative customer experience to have a shuttle but then to only offer it to one segment of your guest populations. I ended up having to call the local cab company who kindly came and picked me up and drove me into town for about 10 bucks. I would have walked but there was heavy rain at the time. I'll try another place the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
International F
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had a good stay at the Days Inn. The rooms were clean, service was good and it was affordable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dublin, Ireland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

There is not much to review to be honest. You usually know what you will get with chain motels and this was no exception.

We rode our motorcycle through the town and this seemed one of the better places to stay.

A little out of town but then there is not much in Int Falls so this shouldn't be an issue. The room was as expected, with the obligatory bed throws that are a thing of the past in 2013, and this is about as average as you will get. Our room was fine, clean large and so a good nights sleep.

Breakfast was the usual affair of muffins, toast, cereal, etc. We paid a not unreasonable $55.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Days Inn International Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn International Falls

Address: 2331 Highway 53 S, International Falls, MN 56649
Location: United States > Minnesota > International Falls
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in International Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn International Falls 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Days Inn International Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
International Falls Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn International Falls, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.