“Great place to stay the staff and housekeepers was really great and they all have a good sense of humor” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn International Falls

You added Knights Inn International Falls to your Saves list
Knights Inn International Falls
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10 Riverview Boulevard, Highway 11-71, International Falls, MN 56649   |
International Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2009

I think that The Budget Host Inn is a terrific place to stay at I would reccomend other people to stay here at the Budget Host Inn . The staff is got a good sense of humor and rooms are fantastic and nice and clean .. I dont know about the reason for the last comment was but when I stayed here there was not no cigarette butts in the parking lot and there was a house full when I and my children had stayed at The Budget Host Inn.

• Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
North Dakotaq
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2008

We were looking for a inexpensive, basic room for one night stay. Thought the Budget Inn should fit our needs. We used our AAA discount and the room came to $67.60 not including tax. When we drove up, we couldn't help but notice that the parking lot was completely empty. This should have been our first clue. The outside was not kept up. Cigarette butts in the parking area, rusty walks and dirty windows. The carpet in the room was old and matted and it was evident it had not been vacumed recently. There was a muddy print on the tub edge. Radiators were covered with dust and I'm not completely convinced that the sheets were fresh. I wanted to leave but my husband did not want to go through the hassle. Neither of us crawled between the sheets that night. I went to get ice and the exterior of the freezer was disgustingly dirty. We managed to make it through the night. In the morning my husband went to get a cup of coffee. An area of the motel was marked with a sign "Ice and Hot Coffee". It was 8:00 a.m. and the management had not bothered to make fresh coffee for the morning. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — Not Clean
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Travelers are raving about these International Falls hotels

South Dakota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2006

Dated motel that needs updating. Beds were in poor condition, but satisfactory for a very tired traveler. Not a bad hotel if you have been in the woods for a week and need a bed and a shower before heading home.

• Liked — price
  • Disliked — beds
  • Tips/Secrets — Many hotels on the other side of town
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2006

I stayed here last year on vacation with my family to visit my husband's family. This is the 3rd year in a row we have stayed there. I have never had a problem with the staff here.

• Stayed August 2005
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2006

I attempted to stay at the Budget Host Inn when I was moving to International Falls. After a 7 hour drive my first impression of I. Falls was the rude clerk I met there. There were no signs showing the availablity of rooms and the parking lot was nearly empty so I asked the clerk if he had any rooms for the next couple nights. He looked at me from head to toe and without bothering to stand up and at least pretend to look at the reservation book, he said "No. Now leave my hotel." I moved to I. Falls to take a Federal job, I'm not some punk off the street. This man was obviously prejudiced and I would recommend you stay elsewhere when coming to the Falls.

• Stayed April 2005, traveled on business

Been to Knights Inn International Falls? Share your experiences!