“Great stay, great price!!” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #11 of 32 Hotels in Vicksburg
“Great stay, great price!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We usually stay at the courtyard Marriott when we come to Vicksburg but decided to save a little $ & stay at the Fairfield.
For the money it is a really great. The beds were nice & upon arrival we got a little bag with goodies for the kids, which they liked. The lady at the front was great! Very accomadating.
The pool was closed, which we didn't know. I agree that it needs updating. It's in a great area alongside I20 which is conveinant. Will stay again.

• Stayed July 2013
Jacke H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Vicksburg, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for your stay with us here at Fairfield Inn, Vicksburg. We are delighted to know you wanted to change and you enjoyed your choice. I want to apologise for the pool being out of order. It is now up and running. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you all again.

Jacke Hall,
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tecumseh, MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We arrived at the motel at 2:25 PM and were told we couldn't check in until 3:00PM. There were only a few cars at the facility and I really question whether there were no cleaned rooms available.
Though the front desk personnel were polite, I don't feel they were in the least bid accomodating.
We then returned at 5:30PM and were assigned a room. The room was nice, and I loved the pillows, but the bathroom had some mold around the tub. This place is getting old and in much need of maintenance and remodeling.

Room Tip: Check the cleanliness of the room out before you commit to stay.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Jacke H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Vicksburg, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn, Vicksburg. I am sorry for the check-in process. Check-in is at 3:00 as posted. If there are rooms available, we would have loved to put you in the wonderful room you so much loved. The previous night we were full and checkout time is at 12:00 pm. By the time you arrived, they were just finishing up on the rooms, 3:00 came around, all rooms were done. We are doing all we can to accommodate each and every guest. Thank you for understanding that we do what we can when it comes to making guests happy.

Thanks, again
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Booked a room at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott, Vicksburg, MS, however when I arrived, I found out that I made an error on the date for reserving my room. When I reserved the room, I had mistakenly reserved it for the previous night. The manager, Jacke, was very courteous about my mistake and he helped me get a room at the Fairfield Inn for the night. My stay was a good one, clean rooms and a very friendly staff. Since I travel through Vicksburg a few times a year, I am sure Fairfield Inn is the place I will stay. K. Stafford

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jacke H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Vicksburg, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
I am delighted to know you had a wonderful stay with us here at Fairfield Inn, Vicksburg. We are always pleased to have you and your family. We enjoyed having you, you are are family when you are here. We strive to make each and every stay enjoyable. We seem to have done just that. We will be looking forward to seeing you again, soon. As we say in the south, we'll leave the light on for ya.

Thanks,
Dallas, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Very friendly staff. Drinks/appetizers fr 5:30 -7 were extremely appealing aft long drive. Older bldg w/ narrow halls; well-worn, soft mattress. Prepared oatmeal pot w/ dishes of condiments, among other hot breakfast offerings.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Jacke H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Vicksburg, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay here at Fairfield Inn, Vicksbug. I am glad you had a great stay with us. I wish you had the restful night as you wanted. We are getting better at taking the initiative at pleasing every guest. If you will, contact me upon your next visit and we will chat, perhaps at our evening social. I trust you will have a safe drive and trip.

General Manager,
Jacke Hall
Jackson, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

The front desk staff was great! Everyone was very nice. The room was so clean! The manager was extremely kind and very handsome he always asked "How was your night?" with a great big smile and handled all if any issues i had. I love great handsome managers like the one here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jacke H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Vicksburg, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Wow... Thank you very much for the compliment. It sure was a good way to start my morning. We here at Fairfield Inn would like to thank you for visiting and sharing such a good experience with us. I am so pleased me met all of your expectations especially dealing with cleanliness and comfort. I hope the breakfast was what you needed also. We pride ourselves on exceptional guest service and satisfaction and it seems as if we have done that. I want to say thank you again for your visit. We look forward to seeing you again.
Panama City, Panama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Nice check- in, the lady at the reception gave us a bag with cookies. A large room, the air condition worked properly. The breakfast included susage and eggs. The hotel is close to the highway and close to a mall and supermarket. The only issue was the swimming pool. The water looked as it had not been purify for a long time. Only fast food restaurants around.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jacke H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Vicksburg, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
We here at Fairfield Vicksburg want to thank you for your recent stay. We value our guests satisfaction. I do want to apologise for the pool not meeting your standards. The reason for that look was that there was cleaning being performed and the last thing was to have pool clarifier added. I am sorry for the inconvenience we have placed on you and your family. I do thank you for bringing this to my attention. We look foward to seeing you all again. Feel free to reach out to me here at any time. Glad you had a great stay.

Manager,
Jacke Hall
Springfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on Vicksburg visit after staying at Vicksburg Holiday Inn in February. Better price - much better room. First visit we stayed at first hotel we saw coming in from the east. Didn't realize there were more and newer hotels further along highway. We will stay here on next visit.

• Stayed April 2013
Jacke H, Manager at Fairfield Inn by Marriott Vicksburg, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for your choosing to stay with us here at Fairfield Inn Vicksburg. Your comment is most helpful in making our property better in every aspect of our guest satisfaction. We will be looking forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area. If there is ever anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please reach out to me personally.
Jacke Hall, GM

Been to Fairfield Inn by Marriott Vicksburg? Share your experiences!