“One nite stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Vicksburg MS

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Vicksburg MS to your Saves list
Super 8 Vicksburg MS
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   3308 Pemberton Blvd., I-20 Exit 1C Halls Ferry Road, Vicksburg, MS 39180   |
Ranked #25 of 32 Hotels in Vicksburg
New Orleans
“One nite stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

The front desk was polite and knowledgeable. The room was clean and comfortable. The remote control did not work and I was too tired to deal with it. So, I'm sure the next guess will get it fixed. My wife and I sleep like logs. Will I stay at Super 8 again? OF COURSE

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Vicksburg3308, General Manager at Super 8 Vicksburg MS, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking time to place a review. Please accept my apologies for the remote control in your room however, should you have notified the front desk, we would have been more than happy to check/replace the remote control.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Lake
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I went online to book my room. I booked a room with 2 queen size beds, non smoking. I received my confirmation by email. When I got there to check in they had me down for a room with one king bed. There were no other rooms available with 2 queen beds other than a smoking room that smelled HORRIBLE. We took the King room, but we had to use the fold out sofa bed that was not comfortable! Very Aggravated!!!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I would like to thank you for taking time to place a review and apologise for the inconvenience caused to you by your booking. We take every care to satisfy all our customers and can only hope your next stay with us will be to your full satisfaction.
PADUCAH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Check-in was quick, reservation was correct, mattress was very comfortable, room was clean, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer for $50 a night you can't ask for much more. This was a motorcycle trip for my riding club - 10 bikes came in from Kentucky. The level parking lot is very bike friendly and well lit for security. Easy access right off the highway. Within walking distance of several restaurants, including a Shoney's with a great breakfast buffet. The front desk lady was very friendly and helpful with anything we needed. Breakfast was continental (cereal, fruit, pastries) but was fine for a quick meal. The pool was small, but it was clean and had ample furniture for our group of 19 to gather and relax after a 450 mile ride.

Room Tip: If you are traveling by motorcyle, request a ground floor room and your bike is parked right outside...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Super8Vicksburg3308, General Manager at Super 8 Vicksburg MS, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for taking time to place a review and for your wonderful comments. We look forward in welcoming you again in the future.
Southlake
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was the worst Super 8 Motel I have ever visited. There was urine on the bottom of the toilet. The bathroom area did not look as if it had been cleaned. If I was not so tired from a long drive, I would have requested a cleaner room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for taking time to place a review and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Been to Super 8 Vicksburg MS? Share your experiences!