“Don't waste your time or money” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Louisiana
“Don't waste your time or money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

Service was extremely SLOW, took 20 minutes before the waiter ever came to the table to acknowledge that we were even there. After our order was finally taken, it took 45 minutes for our food to come out and I have no idea why it took so long. There were only 4 other tables and they were all finished eating. The red beans and rice were straight out of a can, don't bother ordering this.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Mississippi
“Can't say this has ever happened before”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

My husband and I were in Vicksburg for the afternoon. We drove around downtown and decided to stop at Duff's for lunch. I am not sure why a sign or some other type of notice was not given, but the restaurant should have closed for the afternoon or evening. We went in, were quickly told to sit where we wanted in the dining room and given drink options in five seconds. And then we waited. And waited. After 35 minutes, my husband and I were told that there was an electrical problem in the kitchen. The one waiter said they could not fix us anything. We never gave our orders, so we left with having just had a Coke and a water. It's a shame, because their prime rib po-boy sounded like something to try.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
SCARBOROUGH
“What has happened.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Eat there both nights when I visited Riverfest in 2009. This year was told a set menu was on offer.The quality of the menu matched what it was written , a poorly photocopied and torn A4 piece of paper with a coice of Red Rice and Beans, Hot Dog, burger and something else. What a load of Rubbish. Decide to just have a beer but the service was awful no eye contact at lall I practically had to shout the waitrees to get a drink. She seemed preocupied with her daughter or whoever.

I never went back and won't after that poor performance. What has happened.

Visited April 2012
Lucedale, Mississippi
“Great Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here on our first night in Vicksburg as recommended by our host from a local bed and breakfast. My husband had the seafood platter and was very pleased. I had the Chicken Marsala, and while it wasn't the best I have had, it was pretty good. We would definitely eat there again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“i ordered a steak and it was over priced and fatty”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

they didnt even get my order right i told them med well that didnt happen and WAY OVER PRICED 27 dollars on a steak

Visited February 2012

If you own or manage Duffs Tavern and Grill, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.