“Comment card” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vicksburg Inn & Conf Ctr

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Vicksburg
Vicksburg Inn & Conf Ctr
You added Vicksburg Inn & Conf Ctr to your Saves list
3330 Clay Street, Vicksburg, MS 39180   |
Ranked #23 of 32 Hotels in Vicksburg
El Paso, Texas
“Comment card”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Ms Lashanna Green was was more than professional and courteous when my wife and I checked into the hotel. She was most helpful and a joy to work with. I have visited numerous hotels and Laquinta Inns and none has been more pleasant than Ms Green. The hotel was clean and very apealing to the eyes. Thanks for the service. More clerks should be like Ms Green. She is the epitomy of what customer service is about. Thank LaQuinta Inn for hiring her as the clerk at your hotel and making our stay very pleasant. In my opinion Ms Green deserves a raise due to her friendliness to me and my wife who were perfect strangers..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

1 review from our community

Been to Vicksburg Inn & Conf Ctr? Share your experiences!