“Ameristar RV park outstanding for convenience” 5 of 5 stars

You added Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg to your Saves list
Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4116 Washington Street, Vicksburg, MS 39180   |
Ranked #10 of 32 Hotels in Vicksburg
“Ameristar RV park outstanding for convenience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Place is clean. Wonderful grassy area for dogs enough space to let your dog off leash for a bit (make sure you clean up after). Staff is delightful. Nice grassy area by each space. Price was $27.00 for 50 amp. $22 for 30. Really great feature is shuttle to casino that drops you off by your coach at night. Super walmart 1/2 mi. away. Good overnight or 2 nights if you're going to the Military Park. Small laundry room inside office was clean and open and you can watch t.v. in lobby while you wait. Nice hookups but we had to go to Walmart and buy an extra 10 feet of septic hose because the septic was 30 ft. away.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed here as a stop off on a fly drive holiday. The hotel itself was great, huge room, very clean, comfortable bed. Easy and safe parking. Had to get a minibus over to the casino (where they serve breakfast) but it turned up every few minutes and was only over the road. The casino was empty and a little sad when we visited during the week but it's not really our thing anyway. Had the buffet for dinner though, which was actually quite tasty. Didn't repeat for breakfast though. Good location, easy to drive into VIcksburg.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Vicksburg, Mississippi, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I stay at Ameristar quite often and the rooms are wonderful and the experience is usually pleasant. However the guest service the last time we stayed was absolutely horrible. The hotel clerk was nasty, very unfriendly, and had a horrible attitude. I work at a hotel front desk and I sometimes am not in the best mood because I am human and have problems like everyone else but my guests would never ever know what kind of day I am having because I am always warm, friendly, helpful and even on my worst day you will come into the hotel I work (Riverwalk Hotel) and I will have the biggest brightest smile ever. I always try and make my guests feel welcome and comfortable. This lady seemed as if she did not want to help, never once smiled and just had an overall NASTY disposition. I understand people having bad days but I just would appreciate if she did not have such a sucky attitude!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
I'm so sorry to hear this. We want all of our guests to feel welcomed by our team members while enjoying an exceptional experience at our hotel and casino. I apologize if you did not feel this way. We appreciate your honest feedback and I will be sure to pass it along. Thanks for being our guest and we do hope you come back to see us.
Swindon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I can only echo the many, many glowing comments of other reviewers regarding the sheer quality and services offered by the Ameristar, and at such a low price. As a seasoned traveller, I have stayed in a lot of hotels, and the Ameristar is up there with best for all round value. We had a room on the 7th floor with a good view over the Mississippi, and virtually no external noise to hear. The huge king sized bed is incredibly comfortable, and in a tasteful and well proportioned room. The casino is a lot of fun, and the restaurants great value. The Ameristar was the real deal for me!

Room Tip: The higher floors give the best river views - we were in room 705 looking south which was lovely.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg, responded to this review, April 3, 2013
We really appreciate your review and are so glad to hear you had a nice overall experience while visiting! Thanks for being our guest and we hope you can stay again soon.
Summit, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I had business to do in Vicksburg so we decided to get a room at the Ameristar and visit the casino. We were very happy with the room. The Lobby and the room was very nice and clean and the desk clerk was very nice. The casino has a variety of slots that we like and our experience with the food was very good. They even play great music!! We hope to return very soon.

Room Tip: Call ahead if you can
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
It's so great to hear you and your husband had a great overall experience, Belinda! Thanks so much for visiting and for posting your review. We look forward to your return.
Fayette,ms
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Love, love, love Ameristar in Vicksburg,MS. It is the icing on the cake, it has the best location, best food and entertainment!!! The room was great and the service was excellent. I would recommend this hotel if you are visiting the Vicksburg area. The buffet is to die for especially if you love seafood. Ameristar is where you want to be if you are looking to have lots of fun. Hope to see you there.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Cara M, Social Media Coordinator at Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thanks so much for posting your review and for your recommendation. I'm glad you had an excellent experience and really enjoyed our seafood buffet. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Jackson MS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Beautifully furnished room with a very comfortable bed and a large, flat screen TV right in front of the bed....Staff was very helpful and friendly and the pool and jacuzzi were nice....check-in/out was a breeze...Will definitely return!!!

Room Tip: Request a river view.....
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thanks for sharing your review, Sandra! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and plan to return. Thanks for visiting and we look forward to seeing you again.

Been to Ameristar Casino Hotel Vicksburg? Share your experiences!