They are in the process of remodeling. The rooms aren't fancy but they are very clean. The bed was firm and had a great night's sleep. If you are one that likes the hottest shower and pounding water to relax those tense muscles then the Battlefield Inn is where you need to stay. Loved the history covering the walls in the foyer, also. They have a beautiful staircase from the foyer to the second floor. The pool area is very nice but did not take a dip because it's the day before Thanksgiving. Hope you will consider staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Battlefield Inn has it all with authentic plantation columns, charming southern lobby with fireplace and player piano, over 250 birds depicted in Audubon prints thoughout, well appointed guest rooms with 3 FREE movie channels, hairdryers, irons, ironing boards in all rooms, refrigerators, microwaves and steam/jacuzzi tubs in some rooms, FREE evening cocktails and FREE hot buffet style breakfast, FREE mini-golf and basketball goal, courtyard pool with barbeque grill, Meeting Rooms seating up to 600 with catering facilities, close to all historic attractions, next to the National Military Park, close to gaming casinos, Jacques Cafe with nightly specials and the best steaks from Memphis to New Orleans and Dallas to Atlanta. Steak dinner drawing each evening, FREE pull on the one-arm bandit upon check in. On site guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Battlefield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Battlefield Hotel Vicksburg
- Battlefield Motel Vicksburg
- Battlefield Inn Vicksburg