“Awful” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Vicksburg

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Vicksburg to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Vicksburg
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3975 S Frontage Road, Vicksburg, MS 39180 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #14 of 32 Hotels in Vicksburg
Grenada, Mississippi, United States
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We have always stayed ay the Baymont Inn in Vicksburg, Ms. was formal the Jameson Inn. checked in on Sunday when we arrived our room was suppose to be down stairs. We have computers and etc. to wag everywhere we go so we always try to get down stairs. We had no towels in our room, So I called down to get towels and was informed he ( David) had to come search the room cause they had some in people ( not Us) that had stolen towels over the weekend. I told him (David) we had none in the room, That we had just checked in. The story gets worse from here. He came up stairs and search our room. He returns back down stairs and calls back up to my room and said I will have to come up and get your dirty towels and wash them and return them. He had just left my room and KNEW there were no towels in the room! So after a few word exchanged he comes up with towels. Next oh yeah there is a next... I told him when I checked in I had to have internet service to report my work everyday. Guess what They have advertised high speed service. NOT! It was the worse I have ever seen, when ask what the problem was, he stated it is not working in the hotels other buildings, and has not for 6 months... I could go on and on but I do not have the time. So if you plan a trip to Vicksburg and gonna stay at the Baymont Inn and David is your host all I can say is Run and Run Fast.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Glenda C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Vicksburg, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
The staff of the Baymont Inn & Suites of Vicksburg, Ms would like to thank you for review. We do apologize for the inconveniences that you endured during your stay with us. The issues will be addressed and fixed at once. However, if you are ever in the area again, please give us the opportunity to prove to you the quality of our end at it's best.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Seminole
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

My hubby and I stayed one night at this hotel. We had problems with the key card(had to go back to desk and get instructions on the quirky door). Room was clean and well appointed. Quiet area. Could not get any internet. But there is a computer down in lobby. I didnt go down for breakfast as I heated up something I had leftover. Hubby said the way food was laid out was un-organized. (when a man says that-you know somethings amiss!lol) Basic breakfast.I like having microwave and fridge.

Room Tip: we always take upper floor but hotel seemed quiet
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Glenda C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Vicksburg, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
The Baymont Inn & Suites of Vicksburg, Ms team would like to thank you for your business as well as your stay. You concerns have been addressed. We hope to see you again soon.
Vicksburg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

the customer service was great. cassandra was very thoughtful and made sure we had everything we needed and brought us extra coffee and sugar and creamer. there are only two things that i found wanting and that was the fact that there is never enough sugar and creamer, and the beds are sooooo hard. that is why the only 4 for rating.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Glenda C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Vicksburg, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
The Team of Baymont Inn & Suites of Vicksburg, Ms would like to Thank you for your business as well as your response to us. We will look into your concerns and make sure they are addressed. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Vicksburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

The quality of service was excellant. Personal were friendly. All in all a very enjoyable experience.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Glenda C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Vicksburg, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for your business as well as your comments for the Baymont Inn & Suites of Vicksburg, Ms. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that we meet your standards as an Inn. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Vicksburg? Share your experiences!