“Looking for Mexican food in Vicksburg?” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Aiken, South Carolina
“Looking for Mexican food in Vicksburg?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Everything was fantastic about the place. I thought by how full the parking lot was when we arrived; we would have to wait to be seated. We walked in the door and were taken to out booth immediately. The restaurant has the capability to handle small groups all the way up to large parties. I recommend it to anyone looking for Mexican food while in Vicksburg, MS>

Visited June 2013

Yadkinville, North Carolina
“Nice place to eat, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great Mexican restaurant. Traditional Mexican, large portions, all around nice place to eat. Price is just right. Clean and airy....

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“It's just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was going to rate this a 4 because they don't have 3 1/2 but I saw so many glowing reviews I thought I would start out lower. I had beaf tacos and they were ok but no spice to them. I did really like the salsa so I tried adding that but that made my taco shell wet. My husband had the beef and chicken chimichanga. the beef one was really good the chicken was ok. The rice and beans were really good.can't say anything about the drinks as we were on the road and had water. It was strange though as the food came out really hot but it got cold really fast, not sure what the reason was. The decor was excellent and so was the service. Would I eat there again? Probably if I am ever through Vicksburg again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vicksburg, Mississippi, United States
“Great spot for food and drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place is owned by the same ppl who own the other two Mexican food places in town. This is the biggest of the 3 places but it is a great place to come with a large group to have some food and fun.

It gets kind of crowded and noisy but the food is good and the service is great.

Visited December 2012
Vicksburg, Mississippi
“WONDERFUL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We LOVE El Sombrero in Vicksburg!!! The staff is super friendly and the food is AMAZING!! There is not anything that I have ever tried that I did not like!!

Visited April 2013