We did not see many great reviews for Vicksburg but on our way home to Texas we grabbed this place for one night. The front desk girl was very friendly and super helpful. The room is dated but seemed clean and very roomy. Its located right off the interstate but quiet. Free wifi and breakfast. Got it for $99 too. Its located next to the Outlet shops so the wife will like that i believe. We ate dinner at Rustys River Cafe and it was excellent steak and shrimp. Its down Clay street close to the river. Loud place and packed for a Wed night. We went around 6 and when we left there was a line out the door. Great food and Great service. Back to hotel...i would stay there again and would recommend it you. The bath room was very nice and the room had a king bed, desk, chairs, and lots of room.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Vicksburg
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Vicksburg Hotel
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Vicksburg Hotel Vicksburg
- La Quinta Vicksburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to La Quinta Inn & Suites Vicksburg, where our friendly staff is dedicated to making your stay pleasant and enjoyable! Our proximity to shopping, area attractions, and great food makes us the best place to stay whether you are here on business or pleasure! Located next door to the Vicksburg Factory Outlet Mall, just minutes to Downtown Historic Vicksburg, and the National Military Park, you will never run out of things to do in our breathtaking city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Tingo and Fareportal so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Vicksburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.