“Just perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rainbow Scuba Hawaii

Rainbow Scuba Hawaii
1125 Ala Moana Blvd, Slip A13, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814 (Ala Moana - Kakaako)
+1 808-224-7857
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Honolulu's scuba diving price leader featuring quality boat diving charters for beginner first time scuba divers or advanced divers! PADI Scuba certification instruction. Experience Hawaii shipwrecks and turtle reefs 7 days a week aboard our catamaran. 100% safety record, Waikiki beach hotel pick up, and Free underwater photos!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dallas
“Just perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Completed 2 dives today (YO-257 / San Pedro Ship Wrecks and Kewalo Pipe reef) with Jeff and company and they were just great. The whole crew were ultimate professionals while still having fun and making you feel relaxed (very important for a rusty diver such as myself). I hadn't dove in several years and these guys make me want to get back into the sport just because they made me feel at ease.

We saw great sea life including octopus and an eagle ray and I had my picture taken with the octopus - this seems to be a staple of Jeff's dives. Pictures are free and Jeff takes many of them.

I can't say enough good things about these guys, I can't wait to see the pictures, and I can't wait to come back and dive with these guys. Everyone was fun, courteous, and very safety conscious. From the moment they picked me up at my hotel to the moment they dropped me off.

If you get the chance, do it.

Visited October 2012

Dallas, Texas
“Hawaii Dive Trip (Oahu)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

My Dad and I recently dove off the shores of Honolulu. I have to say of the many dive trips we have been on, this trip was the best in my opinion. Our dive master (Jeff) was amazing. He made sure we were always taken care of on and off the boat. My Dad and I don't get to dive much together, so having a great dive is very important. Rainbow scuba gave my Dad and I a great dive and allowed us to capture long lasting memories. We will definitely book with Rainbow Scuba in the future.

“Diving on Oahu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

This was my first time diving on Oahu and couldnt have booked with a better company. It was just my friend and I and Jeff was our guide. He was fantastic about showing us the sights both on the wreck dive and reef dive as well as maintaining our safety. Couldnt be happier with Rainbow or Jeff.

Oslo, Norway
“It was just a perfect experience, fun and safe.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Enrique and Ken were really nice and professional. We felt very safe in his hands. We did the PADI acreditation and eventhough it really only went on only for two days, you really learn all you need. And we had a lot of fan! They make everything more enjoyable.
They also take tons os pics of the experience and post them in flickr. and think that that´s really cool of them, in other places they could have charged an additional fee for it. It is very nice of Ken to do this for everyone to remember such a great time!

Visited July 2012
Adelaide, Australia
“Fantastic Dive!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I went diving on September 18th, 2012 with Jeff as our guide. We didn't have a lot of experience but Jeff made us feel relaxed and made our dive so much fun that we booked another dive as soon as we got back to our hotel. Jeff was able to point out all of the interesting features and amazing marine life, without him i don't think we would have seen half of what we saw (even if i wasn't distracted by my gopro :) ). Overall i found the guys at Rainbow Scuba great and could not fault anything. I would HIGHLY recommend this dive company to everyone.

Cheers guys