Message from TripAdvisor:

“Great room for a great price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Aqua Skyline at Island Colony

You added Aqua Skyline at Island Colony to your Saves list
Aqua Skyline at Island Colony
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   445 Seaside Ave, Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815 (Formerly Aqua Island Colony)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%!
Ranked #36 of 82 Hotels in Honolulu
Richmond, Texas
“Great room for a great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We had a fantastic four night stay with our two daughters. We all liked this hotel and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a room with kitchen at the penthouse with ocean view. The łfacilities are excellent and there is a Enterprise car rental office at the premises which is convenient.
Wimal & Charmanie

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Polish first
Woodstock, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Not sure how my husband actually liked the hotel but I was not impressed that they forced him to wait for a 3 PM check in when he was leaving at 8 PM or earlier for an 10:50 PM overseas flight. We booked the room for him as he would have had to sit in the airport from noon until 10 PM when boarding the flight and since he wasn't feeling well, we paid $183 on express deals for less than 5 hours.
Maybe there was no option, but that seems very unlikely. Very disappointing that one person could not be fitted in somewhere.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
oahu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

For a great price, the reservation clerk at the front desk decided to double the awesomeness by giving us a great view of the city, Iolani High School, the Ala Wai Canal, the Ala Wai Golf Course, and the mountains. It was amazing. We had a King bed, the shower was a little too small but it was fine, there was a huge chair to sit on in the living room, and a lot of work space.

There was also a large refrigerator, full kitchen with utensils, soap/scrubber, dry cloth's, and more. There was also coffee and condiments.

Although we only stayed for one night, we wish that we could have stayed longer because the room darkening drapes allowed us to enjoy waking up later.

Service was great!

Room Tip: I used Hotels.com and found a deal under $100, but if you ask for a better view (panorama), the rese...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Mililani, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

I had a fantastic weekend stay. Front Desk and Security staff were very helpful and attended to any need or question I had. Rooms were quality and affordable. My only gripe was with housekeeping entering my room without sufficient notice. However, I had a great overall stay. I would definitely recommend and return.

Merry Christmas!

• Stayed December 2013
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

Our stay at the Aqua Skyline was great! Check in was a breeze & the staff were all so nice and friendly. I want to that the GM Brian Kovaloff for making sure our stay was memorable. I mentioned that it was a special vacation for my partner and he made sure that all our accommodations were met to my specifications! The view from the penthouse is excellent, and I would recommend this hotel over the large resorts in Waikiki.
-JC

Room Tip: The penthouse rooms are worth it!
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Hotel was in a great location, the room was nice and staff were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the day I arrived they started construction on the pool which I wasn't informed about at the time of the booking. I was on the 15th floor and it was noisy from construction and the hall way smelt really bad. Also house keeping woke me up at 7:10am to clean my room even though this is before their start time. When I asked for her to come back later she came back at 7:30am. Also the morning I left the vending machine ate my money and concierge weren't able to assist me and informed me I would have to contact the building management for assistance who opened at 9am and it was 4:30am

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

everything was perfect for me and my family. location was good as it was in the center of all action. rooms were very clean. i want to thank Mona for helping us out during our stay. she was very helpful and friendly. i would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Aqua Skyline at Island Colony? Share your experiences!