The Skyline is great value for the money one pays, especially in Waikiki, which is a very expensive destination.
We stayed in a one bedroom suite which afforded us much needed space for my wife"s shopping outings! I loathe walking but all the shopping is only a short distance away.
I was in a corner unit at Seaside & Ala Wai and overlooked the canal and had spectacular views of the ocean and the city at night. There is an unbelievable breeze that blew into our 25th floor suite from the canal side. Windows don't open far for obvious reasons as there is no balcony.
A young man named PT has been mentioned in previous reviews and deserves mentioning again. A credit to the Aqua group he is and you need to hang on to him. All staff as a whole are very helpful.
I have already recommended this establishment to many family and friends. Is there a commission to me if they book with you?
Only disappointment was that some cretin had thrown a bottle into the hotel pool and we could not use it during our stay BUT that wasn't the hotels' fault.
Cooking breakfast and eating on the oceanside balcony made for incredible starts to the day
In Arnie's words...... I'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aqua Skyline at Island Colony infuses the Honolulu cityscape with contemporary urban design in an ideal location just 2 blocks to the beach and near Waikiki's best shopping and dining. Soaring above the city, the hotel is the tallest building in Waikiki at 44-stories. Here you'll find modern 3-star accommodations and spectacular panoramic views of Waikiki's skyline and Diamond Head. With our hospitality fee for all stays beginning August 1, 2014, Aqua Skyline at Island Colony allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, you'll enjoy renovated studios and suites appointed with modern decor, deluxe bedding, kitchenettes with granite countertops and stovetops, spacious balconies, and 40" flat screen LCD TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Skyline at Island Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Island Colony Hotel Honolulu
- Hotel Island Colony
- Island Colony Hotel
- Aqua Skyline At Island Colony Hawaii/Honolulu