Honolulu is getting increasingly un-fun, but this is a pretty place. The remodeled rooms are quiet and comfortable and affordable. The higher you stay, the less noise you will hear, and the more of the topography you will see..
Thanks, Island Colony, for upgrading our room.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Island Colony Hotel Honolulu
- Hotel Island Colony
- Aqua Island Colony
- Aqua Island Colony Hotel
- Island Colony
- Island Colony Hotel
- Aqua Skyline At Island Colony Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Aqua Skyline at Island Colony infuses the Honolulu cityscape with contemporary urban design in an ideal location just 2 blocks to the beach and near Waikiki’s best shopping and dining. The tallest building in Waikiki, this soaring 44-story hotel features modern 3-star accommodations and spectacular panoramic views of Waikiki’s skyline and Diamond Head. Renovated studios and suites provide calming city retreats appointed with modern décor, deluxe bedding, kitchenettes with granite countertops and stovetops, spacious balconies and 40” flat screen LCD TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Aqua Skyline at Island Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.