My partner and I decided to meet up in Hawaii for New Years and found accommodation hard to come by. Ideally we wanted Kitchen facilities to give us flexibility for eating options. Unable to secure a room with a kitchen for 30th and 31st of Dec 2012 so booked into Hawaii Pacific which was a nice experience until we paid the bill + Taxes [$NZD650 per night], Then relocated to our scheduled Five nights at Aqua Skyline at Island Colony with kitchen facilities, sheltered balcony; good size room, small bathroom and handy kitchen; Pool and Hot tub for 12+ adults. Great Location with onsite parking for our rental car. Room rate [$USD 159 + Taxes] - Service was very friendly - Best value in Waikiki.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Aqua Skyline at Island Colony infuses the Honolulu cityscape with contemporary urban design in an ideal location just 2 blocks to the beach and near Waikiki's best shopping and dining. The tallest building in Waikiki, this soaring 44-story hotel features modern 3-star accommodations and spectacular panoramic views of Waikiki's skyline and Diamond Head. Renovated studios and suites provide calming city retreats appointed with modern decor, deluxe bedding, kitchenettes with granite countertops and stovetops, spacious balconies, 40" flat screen LCD TVs and FREE WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Aqua Skyline at Island Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Island Colony Hotel Honolulu
- Hotel Island Colony
- Island Colony Hotel
- Aqua Skyline At Island Colony Hawaii/Honolulu