We are locals and like to stay in Waikiki for the weekend sometimes. This is always our hotel of choice. Its location is convenient and safe.
The renovation of the hotel is awesome! The renovated rooms are really nice and modern, and for the price, it's a REALLY great deal! I would recommend booking as soon as you are sure of your travel plans. We've had to go elsewhere a few times because of unavailability, and were very disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Island Colony Hotel Honolulu
- Hotel Island Colony
- Aqua Island Colony
- Aqua Island Colony Hotel
- Island Colony
- Island Colony Hotel
- Aqua Skyline At Island Colony Hawaii/Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Aqua Skyline at Island Colony infuses the Honolulu cityscape with contemporary urban design in an ideal location just 2 blocks to the beach and near Waikiki’s best shopping and dining. The tallest building in Waikiki, this soaring 44-story hotel features modern 3-star accommodations and spectacular panoramic views of Waikiki’s skyline and Diamond Head. Renovated studios and suites provide calming city retreats appointed with modern décor, deluxe bedding, kitchenettes with granite countertops and stovetops, spacious balconies and 40” flat screen LCD TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Aqua Skyline at Island Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.